-->

100 and a bit...

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

100 and a bit...

Postby c-dale on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Hi All,

Been a member of the New<insert your flavour here>.net forum's for a while now but have been spending most my time round with the Triton boys. Recently traded my ML Triton in, was a tough day but kids are growing fast and a ute was no longer working for us. New rig is a (Landcruiser) Prado GXL 3lt, D4D 6 Speed manual - 150 Series. Hence the 100 and a bit ;)

Its a second hand rig but only had 30 000 on the clock and from having a bloody good look over it appears to have spent all of that on road.

I've started the build with a Rhino Backbone system rack with Pioneer platform, 3d molded mats and an ARB aux battery tray. Will continue to focus on the electrics so we can put the Waeco in and head out with the camper again.

Have big plans...ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
c-dale

Re: 100 and a bit...

Postby c-dale on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Fitted some light bars on the weekend. Not wired up yet, that's happening next week along with a UHF, dual battery system and a few other little goodies.

Light bars are mounted a little differently, needed to take the whole bloody front off, haha.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
c-dale

Return to Member Build Ups