-->

Group buy Dash Cams available NOW!

A place for people to organise group-buy's for various different goods relating to the Triton

Group buy Dash Cams available NOW!

Postby kyle300exc on Mon May 05, 2014 7:50 am

Ok.. this is the OFFICIAL ONCE ONLY GROUP BUY for Dashcams

Now.. here at NewLandCruiser we have managed to obtain some AWESOME pricing on 4 x TOP OF THE RANGE Dashcams.
This is being organised on a sister forum NewHilux.net and has been made available for our members if you would like to take advantage.

THIS IS THE CHEAPEST GROUP BUY EVER OFFERED. CHECK AROUND EVERY OTHER FORUM, YOU WILL NOT FIND CHEAPER PRICE EVER OFFERED ANYWHERE!

GROUP BUY CLOSES 31/05/2014 - ALL MONEY MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO THIS DATE TO GET ACCESS TO THE SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED PRICING OF THIS GROUP BUY.

HOW TO ORDER :
Step 1: Select the item numbers of the products you wish to purchase below
Step 2 : Add $10 for postage
Step 3 : Make a Direct Deposit for the FULL Amount to the following account supplying your username as the banking message to :

Name : NewLandcruiser-<username>
BSB : 013264
Account # 384096047

Step 4 : Send a Private Message to Steve9R or kyle300exc confirming your payment AND the following information :
FULL NAME / ADDRESS(not PO box) / WHAT YOU HAVE ORDERED
Step 5 : Sit back and patiently wait until the group buy finishes then your order will be sent and you can start recording all the idiots on the road!

The cameras we are able to offer for a LIMITED TIME are the following :

For more information on each item please click the links provided. (Otherwise this post would be massive.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camera Number 1 :
1 : Blackvue DR380 (16GB only NO upgrade to 32gb) - $215
Normal Price : $279.00

http://www.blackvue.com/en/contents/sub1.asp?idx=11
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camera Number 2 :
2: Blackvue DR500GW-HD (16GB) $285
Normal Price : $369.00

http://www.blackvue.com/en/contents/sub1.asp?idx=16
Camera Number 3 :
3: Cowon AE1 (16GB) $285
Normal Price $419.00
(with LCD Screen on the back)

http://www.cowonglobal.com/product_wide/COWONAE1/product_page_1.php
Camera Number 4 :
4: Cowon AW1 (16GB) $285
Normal Price $419.00

http://www.cowonglobal.com/product_wide/COWONAW1/product_page_1.php
5: Upgrade any of the above (except the DR380) to 32GB model = +$25 per unit

6: Blackvue Power Magic Pro (This is the Blackvue voltage regulator +more) - $40
http://www.blackvue.com/en/contents/sub1.asp?idx=13

7: Cowon Fuse Cable (use this instead of cigarette lighter cable to hardwire to battery/fuse box) - $25
This is simply a cable with an inline fuse and the connector to plug directly into the camera.

Every order HAS to ADD Shipping of $10 per order

-- Now Im going to give you some extra information that you can take or leave as you please.

Personally, for the last 3 months I have been running a Blackvue DR500GW-HD in my Hilux and a Cowon AW1 in my wifes car. How do they compare ?
- The Blackvue is black, and very hard to notice when looking at the car from the outside. whereas Cowon is silver and I think more noticeable.
- Both units have WiFi and allow you to access them from your smartphone (iphone/android) with supplied software
- PC software for both units is very good.
- The Blackvue's windscreen mount is more sturdy than the Cowon's.
- The Blackvue has inbuilt GPS, the Cowon's GPS is only as big as your little finger but is external. This leads to less heat buildup in the Cowon.
- The Cowon though has one major redeeming feature. Inbuilt Voltage regulation. where you can pre-configure Parking mode voltage and Low voltage disconnect from within the camera itself, preventing your battery from going flat, whereas the Blackvue has NO voltage regulation in the camera itself, and requires the Power Magic Pro to do the low voltage disconnect. (but the power magic pro also has time based options as well as std voltage regulation).

The choice though at the end of the day is up to you!

Please Note : WE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 20 units for this group buy to go ahead, but if for some bizarre reason we dont reach this number, never fear we will refund ALL monies received in full back to you, so in reality there is absolutely NO RISK on your behalf.

All units will be warrantied and shipped directly from the Australian Wholesaler for these units. (you'll receive tax invoice with each purchase).

Please add your name to the list below once you have ordered or intend to order to show how many orders/people are going to participate in this exclusive group buy !

Unfortunately, I purchased both my cameras at full RRP, but I am pleased to be able to help the forum out once again. Rest assured that Im also talking to friends and relatives about this group buy and will be purchasing as well at these prices!

The view the original Dashcam thread with some footage taken from my Blackvue DR500GW-HD please check : http://www.newhilux.net/phpbb/viewtopic ... 44#p328786

Steve

Thanks Steve at NewHilux for making this available. If you are not a member of NewHilux but would like to order follow the instructions above or PM me and I will forward any queries to Steve.

Regards
Kyle
2013 LC DC ,GVM upgrade lift kit, 285 BFG muddies, ARB bar, Warn Winch, Outback Console GME4500, 120lt Aux fuel tank, 90lt water tank, Ultimate coil over rear shocks, Tracklander rack, Aurora 40" light bar, led rock lights
kyle300exc

Return to Group Buys