-->

8th birthday wish

Trips and events that are finished

8th birthday wish

Postby Dual addiction on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:33 pm

I never need any persuasion to hook the van behind the 79 and head off. So when my youngest fella Jacob wanted to motorbike camping for his birthday, that's what we did with his best mate Will and sister Shaylee, cousin Sam and Brother Rowan. Turned out quite a relaxing weekend. Young Shaylee didn't want to ride the motorbike, she'd rather be behind the wheel of the Landcruiser. Will and Shaylees patents own Ningaloo Sportsfishing Charter so Ben Knight threw them on the boat help him catch some bait. Needless to say the kids had no interest in chasing gars and Jacob got his first Dolly.
2014 Graphite Dual Cab, 2" GVM upgrade, CSA Raptors, Michell Custom Tray, Unichip custom tune with Beaudesert 3.5" Turbo Back, Redarc BCDC dual battery system with 120w Solar Panel,Fuel Manager secondary filter, HPD Catchcan, ARB Barwork, Smittybilt X20-10 Winch, GME XRS and other bits and pieces plus anything else I feel I should add.
Dual addiction

Re: 8th birthday wish

Postby Donk on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Sounds like a pretty awesome weekend. Some great photos there :cool:

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
2010 79 Workmate Ultimate 2" lift, 285/75r16 Mickey T ATZ 4 ribs, speedy territory alloys 16x7.5, ARB bar work, Ctek dual battery setup, onboard ARB compressor, Lightforce 240 HID XGT's, Fuel manager, Safari snorkel head
Donk

Re: 8th birthday wish

Postby beaujest4 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:44 am

looks like a great weekend. thanks for sharing
Cheers Al
beaujest4

Return to Past Trips/Events